What We Offer
- Project Management and Turnkey Solutions
- Interior Design
- Re-Upholstery of commercial furniture and soft goods
- Theater disassembly & assembly for renovation purposes
- Textiles (sheers, draperies, headboards, bedding, etc.)
- Replacement of cushions inserts with Certified IMO Materials
- Paint, Touchup and Refinishing of Furniture
- Leather Restoration and Paint
- Decorative Pillows
- Carpet installation
- Custom Made Furniture, Chairs and Sofas / Sofa Beds
- Sourcing and Procurement of Certified IMO Fabrics and Materials
- Logistics Services
- Mobile Re-Upholstery Unit: We go where you need us
How We Work
We work with
We work with your designers to select fabrics and estimate the amount of materials required for the refurbishment project as to meet your budget.
We Come To You
No Matter Where
We come to you no matter where the cruise ship or work site is located, in dry dock, sailing or even for a short maintenance stop.
Our staff is composed a selected group of craftmanship that are highly trained and with more than 20 years of experience.
We put at the disposal or our customers 40 Pfaff sewing machines (32 single needle, 6 double needle, and 2 four needle lockstitch), variety of compressors and all necessary tools on site, remember we come to you!
We have a wide selection of fabrics from different manufacturers. Basic requeriments for fire safety - I.M.O. Resolution A563(14) Draperies & Curtains and I.M.O. Resolution A652(16) Upholstered Furniture.
We send a highly trained quality supervisor to every project, as our commitment is to provide the highest attention to detail and guarantee an impeccable and fawless job
Get in contact with us today